Wednesday, July 9, 2008

E=mc2

I finally figured out why Peanut Butter and Jelly on bread always lands jelly side down - why the same thing happens with Pizza, Cupcakes - anything delicious. I was sure a malicious little fairy zapped the food out of my hand and laughed as she watched it drop. It was an obvious sign that the whole day was going to be ruined. Then it dawned on me one day that E=mc2, the theory of relativity - Einstein had the answer. It was simply the fact that the top delicious layer weighed more than the bottom and therefore it landed first. It has been a big relief since I discovered this. Of course I still believe in fairies and hope animated characters will someday live on the earth, but that is another blog.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure that animated characters lived on earth back when whales roamed the land with feet.

D4Darla said...

This is great...I will add you to my daily read.
My daughter Christy blogs EVERYday
http://craftyconservative.blogspot.com/
I have a total of 3 entries on mine...I will do better some day.
Love Darla