Friday, July 18, 2008

Enjoy the Journey


This is Kamille, she is 12 years old. We run errands a lot and she likes to sit in the front seat, roll down the window, stick out her head and feel the wind on her face as we drive. This usually annoys me as I rush from point A to point B. Actually, before I get to point B I am usually thinking about points C, D and E. The other day I watched her as we were driving and it made me smile to see her enjoying the journey. I realized it was going to take the same amount of time to get from point A to B whether I enjoyed it or not - so why not enjoy it? It is going to take 75 years to be 75 years old, so why not enjoy my life - enjoy the journey. She is good example of having fun in life. She is my sweet baby!

2 comments:

D4Darla said...

Sometimes we need to be reminded. I am enjoying your blog.
Darla

Shauna said...

That is a real cute picture of Kamille. Isn't it great the lessons are children teach us? (well, most of the time)