Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday !!!




Happy Birthday to Kandace and Kathryn !!
My little cute babies are 18 years old. It was only
yesterday (1999) when I was sitting in church with
Kandace during the sacrament and she whispered to me
"Mom, aren't we suppose to have fish and bread and water?"
Kandace also informed me when she was 10 "I am not going
to Junior High and you can't make me - kids have rights.
I am going to open an orphanage or maybe I'll be an ice cream man." Luckily she did continue school and is beginning college at
Utah Valley University next month.


Kathryn was just as funny - still is - I guess that is because
they are identical..he he. When she was 9 she told me and
I quote: "When I am old I want to be a mom and have lots
of kids but not a husband. I want to live in a trailer court
with a playground, that would be fun." Just the other day
she informed me that if I have a hysterectomy
I will go through 'metamorphysis'... which you know is kind of true....
I adore my baby girls and they are a joy to me. Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Rodriguez Family said...

i'm loving the trailer court comment, she's got things figured out...no husband=fewer problems and more "state assistance"!