Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I Believe in Animated Characters

I have been teased because I believe in animated characters.
I hope when I go to Heaven (and I will), they will be there too.
Afterall, Heaven is perfect and you can create your own world, mine will have animated characters in it. I don't know why others don't believe. There are some people I know that should become animated characters....(they would be a lot happier).

I like animated characters because:
1. They are different colors, shapes, and sizes
2. No matter how many anvils or cliffs they encouter, they get up and keep going
3. They resolve life's problems in 30 mins or less
4. "I should've taken a left at Albuquerque"! Good Advice.
5. They sing and dance, run and jump
Life is good when you are an animated character !!

No comments: