Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What the?



Kamille went to California last week with our bestest neighbors. She had a great time at the beach and swimming and being with her favorite friend Haili. A big thanks to Nanette for being brave enough to travel with three young girls - she is great! Kamille bought me an early birthday present and also made me a birthday card. If you look closely you will notice the birthday card says "Happy Birthday Mom, 50th!" She actually thought I was turning 50 this year! How can that be when I haven't even hit the 40's? he he, ha ha, sniff, sniff, sob sob......

4 comments:

Julie said...

I knew I was younger than you, but I had NO idea!! :)

Shauna said...

You poor thing ... I didn't realize til now that you can actually be my mom! Holy crap you are old!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh, Kamille that silly girl...
Of course you don't look anywhere near 50! You look like you are in your 30's you skinny Auntie.
I am so happy I have found your blog. It is so cute!
I love you~

Jocelyn said...

P.S.
Add me to your blog list!!!